Allergy Treatment Clinic
The Allergy Treatment Clinic at Camelback Health Care provides effective treatment of food and seasonal allergies. Patients of all ages can find fast, lasting relief with under-the-tongue allergy drops that can be taken in the comfort of home. With Allergy Drops there are no more time-consuming trips to the doctor for painful allergy shots.
Allergy Oral Drops work faster than allergy shots, and they are safer. And unlike over-the-counter or prescription medications, they treat more than just the symptoms. Allergy drops get to the root of your allergy problems for lasting relief.
Learn More About Allergy Drops
If you have questions about sublingual allergy drops or for a consultation contact Camelback Health Care at (602) 368-5861.
Allergy Treatment Info & Statistics
How many people in the U.S. are allergic — to ragweed pollen, cat dander, or food? What sort of impact do allergies have on society? Here’s a rundown of some of the most important allergy statistics — based on the best available data.
- Number of people in the U.S. who have either allergy or asthma symptoms: one in five.
- Percentage of the U.S. population that tests positive to one or more allergens: 55%.
- Rank of allergies among other leading chronic diseases in the U.S.: 5th.
- One estimate of the annual cost of allergies to the health care system and businesses in the U.S.: $7.9 billion.
- Number of workdays lost each year as a result of hay fever: 4 million.
- Number of weeks by which the ragweed pollen season has increased in the last 10 to 15 years, likely as a result of global warming: four.
- Odds that a child with one allergic parent will develop allergies: 33%.
- Odds that a child with two allergic parents will develop allergies: 70%.
- Number of ER visits in the U.S. caused by food allergies each year: 30,000.
- Percentage of the people in the U.S. who believe they have a food allergy: up to 15%.
- Percentage of the people in the U.S. who actually have a food allergy: 3% to 4%.
- Percentage of our lives that we spend indoors: 90%.