Did you know that laser hair removal is one of the most efficient, safe, and cost effective method to remove permanently unwanted hair? This is absolutely true if the hair removal is performed by experienced provider using the very best technology available. Cynosure Elite Laser System in service at Camelback Health Care is FDA proven to destroy hair follicles that produce hair. There is no other laser on the market that does this.
Skin health and beauty is dependent on its appearance. A smooth skin, especially the legs and bikini areas are one of the most popular areas that receive treatment. Laser hair removal is not just for women. Many men can benefit from this treatment as well. There are more therapeutic applications than just cosmetic reasons. In fact, many patrons of laser hair removal are men who are concerned about their skin health as well as their aesthetic appearance.
Popular areas of treatment for men are; chest, back, neck, side burns, bikini areas, legs, as well as arms and ears.
In fact, there is not one area that laser hair removal cannot improve in the hands of a trained technician who has an aesthetic eye. Of course, we always recommend that patients incorporate a customized skin regimen along with laser skin care.
With that in mind, did you know the following facts about laser hair removal?
1. Winter is a great time to start the hair removal journey! This is because you won’t have to worry about excessive sun exposure due to winter clothing. You’ll look fabulous for Spring and Summer.
2. It takes a series of treatments spaced out 1 to 3 months apart for optimal results. This is because lasers can only remove hair that is active. Dormant hairs are not affected by laser.
3. Your hair needs to be BROWN or BLACK for optimal results. If your hair color is very fair or very blond there are other alternatives such as waxing.
4. Light hair actually takes more treatments than dark hair.
5. It is highly recommended that you shave the area that needs treatment in order to ensure laser penetration to the hair follicles.
6. You should always seek consultation with your cosmetic skin care specialist with experience and reputation before deciding on the best treatment.
Laser hair removal is often the definitive treatment choice for that fabulous smooth skin experience. Live Beautiful!