Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find several commonly asked questions about Camelback Health Care. If you have a particular question that is not listed here please contact us.
1. What are your hours of operation?
We are open to see patients from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (closed from 12pm to 1pm for Lunch), Mondays through Fridays with extended hours until 7pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
2. Do you offer weekend office hours?
At this time we do not offer weekend appointments.
3. Do you offer same day appointments and urgent/acute care visits?
In most instances we will accommodate walk-in patients. Please understand that a longer wait time may be required.
4. Are you also an urgent care clinic?
Technically, no. But we believe any urgent health issues should be addressed by the personal physician. Our facility can handle most non-life threatening medical issues.
5. If I am transferring my care from my previous primary care physician, will there be any issues with my insurance coverage?
In most cases, there shouldn’t be issues as long as your insurance carrier hasn’t changed.
6. I currently don’t have insurance coverage. What are my options to be seen?
We provide a discounted cash pay fee schedule (schedule available below). You can use a credit card to satisfy the fee payment requirement. We also offer, on a limited basis, a Concierge medicine program (please contact us for details). Your last alternative is to consider a medicaid program called AHCCCS (pronounced “Access”). You can visit AHCCCS online at www.azahcccs.gov/.
7. What age group are you seeing in your practice? What are your limitations?
We see all age groups from 6 months to 99 years and for all medical issues. If a specialist is needed we will refer you promptly to a qualified physician.