Helpful Medical Links
Below is a list of Health Care and helpful Medical links that can be used for informational purposes.
- American Academy of Family PhysiciansAmerican Academy of Family PhysiciansAmerican Academy of Family Physicians-The national association of family doctors
- American Diabetes Association– Provide objective and credible information about diabetes
- American Heart Association-To build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)-To create the expertise, information, and tools that people and communities need to protect their health
- American Cancer Society-Worked relentlessly to save lives and create a world with less cancer
- American Society for Nutrition-Advances excellence in nutrition research and practice through its publications, education, public affairs, and membership programs.
- American Osteopathic Association-Promotes public health and encourages scientific research
- Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association-to promote the osteopathic medical profession, provide osteopathic continuing medical education, and advocate for access to healthcare
- VaccinePlace.com – Vaccines and the diseases they prevent
- Mirena – Birth control you don’t have to think about
- Gardasil – Human papillomavirus (HPV) protection
- CDC Vaccines for Children Program – Do your children have immunization coverage?
- Over-EZ – Hangover Prevention Supplements & Pills