Are You a Candidate for Hormone Therapy?
While a blood test can definitively determine if you are a candidate, you can also give yourself a general assessment. Below are some common symptoms associated with hormone imbalance. Are you a candidate for Hormone Therapy?
Do you have the following symptoms?
- Are you frequently fatigued?
- Is your immune system weak?
- Having trouble with weight?
- Excessive belly fat?
- Loss of sexual interest? Erectile dysfunction?
- Hot flashes in women?
- Mood swings and irritability?
- Depression, memory loss, insomnia not responsive to conventional treatment?
- Decreased concentration, lack of ambition?
- Decreased hair or hair loss?
- Elevated cholesterol, increased blood sugar?
- Excessive PMS (pre-menstrual symptom)?
- Loss of lean muscle mass.?
If you answered “yes” to at least 3 items above, you may be suffering from hormone imbalance.
Hormone Balance for Men – Many men believe that bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is designed only for women who undergo menopause, perimenopause or related hormonal imbalance. The truth is that men also undergo hormonal decline as they age called Andropause.
Hormone Balance for Women – Many women undergo pre menopausal and post menopausal symptoms. Hormone balance for women may be necessary for any age.
For more information, please feel free to browse our website for additional information or contact us and our knowledgeable and friendly staff will assist you.