The Allergy Treatment Clinic at Camelback Health Care provides effective treatment of food and seasonal allergies. Patients of all ages can find fast, lasting relief with under-the-tongue allergy drops that can be taken in the comfort of home. With Allergy Drops there are no more time-consuming trips to the doctor for painful allergy shots.
Allergy Oral Drops work faster than allergy shots, and they are safer. And unlike over-the-counter or prescription medications, they treat more than just the symptoms. Allergy drops get to the root of your allergy problems for lasting relief.
Learn More About Allergy Drops
- Advantages of Allergy Drops
- Allergy Drop Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Started with Allergy Drops
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT SUBLINGUAL ALLERGY DROPS OR FOR A CONSULTATION CONTACT CAMELBACK HEALTH CARE AT (602) 368-5861.
Allergy Treatment Info & Statistics
How many people in the U.S. are allergic — to ragweed pollen, cat dander, or food? What sort of impact do allergies have on society? Here’s a rundown of some of the most important allergy statistics — based on the best available data.
- Number of people in the U.S. who have either allergy or asthma symptoms: one in five.
- Percentage of the U.S. population that tests positive to one or more allergens: 55%.
- Rank of allergies among other leading chronic diseases in the U.S.: 5th.
- One estimate of the annual cost of allergies to the health care system and businesses in the U.S.: $7.9 billion.
- Number of workdays lost each year as a result of hay fever: 4 million.
- Number of weeks by which the ragweed pollen season has increased in the last 10 to 15 years, likely as a result of global warming: four.
- Odds that a child with one allergic parent will develop allergies: 33%.
- Odds that a child with two allergic parents will develop allergies: 70%.
- Number of ER visits in the U.S. caused by food allergies each year: 30,000.
- Percentage of the people in the U.S. who believe they have a food allergy: up to 15%.
- Percentage of the people in the U.S. who actually have a food allergy: 3% to 4%.
- Percentage of our lives that we spend indoors: 90%.