Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone is a steroid hormone naturally made by the body. Testosterone helps maintain reproductive tissues, stimulate sperm production, stimulate and maintain sexual function, increase muscle mass, and maintain bone strength. The proper amount of testosterone in your body is vital to your overall sense of well-being. Too little testosterone can lead to several health and wellness issues while a balanced hormone level can help you rediscover youthful vitality.
Do you have the following symptoms?
- Are you frequently fatigued?
- Is your immune system weak?
- Having trouble with weight?
- Excessive belly fat?
- Loss of sexual interest? Erectile dysfunction?
- Mood swings and irritability?
- Depression, memory loss, insomnia not responsive to conventional treatment?
- Decreased concentration, lack of ambition?
- Decreased hair or hair loss?
- Elevated cholesterol, increased blood sugar?
- Loss of lean muscle mass?
If you answered “yes” to at least 3 items above, you may be suffering from low testosterone. An easy blood test and confirm the testosterone levels in your body. If you do suffer from low testosterone Camelback Health Care provides treatment to increase your testosterone level and help you feel years younger. To schedule a consultation contact us at (602)368-5861.
- For more information about testosterone replacement therapy visit our Bio-Identical Hormone and Anti-Aging Center.