Shamrock Foods Encanto Clinic is a pioneering partnership between Shamrock Foods Company and Camelback Health Care. We are an independent board-certified family medicine practice that provides complete care for the employees and their friends and families. We are located conveniently at the Shamrock Foods campus in Phoenix at 2926 W. Encanto Blvd #100, Phoenix, AZ 85009.
Our goal is to provide a world-class onsite family medical clinic to serve Shamrock Foods Company community with outstanding patient care with excellent customer service and convenience. From child vaccines to women’s care, we are a one-stop family medicine clinic. In short, we strive to build a long lasting patient-physician relationship… We want to be your primary doctor!
Because we are an independent clinic, in addition to United Health Care provided by Shamrock Foods Company, we also accept most major health insurances and also accept some AHCCCS/Medicaid programs from HealthChoice and Care 1st plans.
We have convenient ways to schedule an appointment.
- Phone (602) 368-5861
- Online via Zoc Docs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Text
- Walk-in to the clinic to schedule or be seen as a standby (nominal wait times apply)
Our Clinic Offerings include:
- Family medicine for the whole family
- On-site Sonora Quest Laboratories for all your blood draw needs
- Primary Workman’s Compensation Care through Corvel/Shamrock Foods Company
- DOT Physicals
- Weight management services
- Vaccines for all ages
- Urgent same-day and walk-in services (nominal wait times will apply)
Interested in becoming a patient? Please browse our website and call or email us with any questions. We are here to serve you. To expedite your health care services, please download and fill out the patient registration paperwork prior to your appointment. “Patient Forms Click Here”
Shamrock Foods Occupational Health Services
Camelback Health Care is proud to serve Shamrock Foods Company and its employees for all occupational health services. Our staff are highly trained providers of occupational health. We are conveniently located at 2926 W. Encanto Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85009, across from the credit union.
- Pre-employment screening services
- Initial work-related injury triage and assessment/care
- Urine and breathalyzer Test
- DOT screening test
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Non-work related initial sick visits and primary remedies
We pride ourselves in providing initial evaluation for things such as:
- cold/sore throat remedies
- blood pressure checks
- joint and muscle pain remedies
- headaches, sore muscles, and other pain OTC remedies
Please ensure that your supervisor for has filled out the RMI form for any work-related injuries and has contacted the Occupational Health Services. For all screening tests related to your employment, please ensure that the service request forms are present and correctly filled out.
Any Questions? Our direct line is (602) 477-6795. You may also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
“We provide the highest quality DOT physicals at our clinics. Our providers and facility is state-of-the-art and is designed to put our drivers back on the road as expeditiously as possible. In order to provide the best customer service possible, we encourage our patients to plan ahead and follow the guidelines listed below.
- We always encourage our patients to schedule ahead and make an appointment at the clinic of your choice. You may call, email, text, or use our convenient online scheduling.
- Same day appointment services (nominal wait times may apply).
- On the day of the physical:
- If you just came off of a shift, decompress for 20 minutes prior to being seen for the DOT physical examination. Relax!
- Do not consume any caffeine or stimulants 8 hours prior to the exam as this may temporarily raise your blood pressure and pulse rate.
- Do not smoke or chew nicotine products (cigarettes, cigars, E-cigarettes, chewing tobacco, Nicorette gum, and others) 1 hour prior to the physical.
- Drink at least two to three 8oz glasses of water 20 minutes prior to the DOT Physical Exam.
- Bring all information relevant to your health condition (prescription drug list), your license, and all relevant paperwork.
- If you are suffering from illness or cold symptoms, it is best to reschedule the physical until recovery.
- DOT Physical Forms Download